49 Margaret Ave
Brisbane, CA 94005
SOLD - $1,050,000
Multi story Mid Century home with amazing views and good bones is set in private, woodsy location in the beautiful City of Brisbane.
Small town atmosphere, good schools and great weather.
Easy commute on public transportation to San Francisco or beyond. Freeway access to 101 or 280 and short drive to SFO Airport 3
Levels of living- with a second kitchen and living space on the lower level. Could be an in-law or multiple family housing opportunity
Brisbane is a small city located in the northern part of San Mateo County, California on the lower slopes of San Bruno Mountain.
Brisbane is called "The City of Stars" because of a holiday tradition established over 65 years ago. At the start of the Christmas/Hanukkah season, many residents and business owners place large, illuminated stars, some as big as 10 feet (3.0 m) or more in diameter, on the "downhill" sides of homes and offices throughout Brisbane. Brisbane is built on the eastern slope of San Bruno Mountain, allowing visitors to easily see the stars. Many of the stars are kept up all year.
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms within 2240 sq feet of living space and if that isn't enough, this oasis sits on a 12,720 sq ft hillside lot.
- Top floor features a sun filled living room with Brazilian hardwood flooring, master bedroom and bath along with kitchen and dining room and deck access where you can relax and enjoy the views.
- The second floor features 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath and a large second deck, plus a laundry area with extra storage.
- The third floor features a large family room, full bath and and large kitchen - perfect for multi family living and additional storage.
- Central staircase connects the three floors and Mid Century details include vaulted cathedral wood beam ceilings.
- Attached 2 car garage on the main level is included.
- Enjoy panoramic Bay and City lights views from decks and windows.
- The home is adjacent to open space and mountain trails, perfect for hiking, biking and running.
- Easy commute to San Francisco by bus, train or T Line as well as great freeway access to Peninsula and beyond. Brisbane offers good weather, sense of community, parks, library, restaurants and recreation areas including tennis courts and a heated community pool.